Sunday, August 23, 2009

I am able to do ALL things

Have you ever wondered how you were going to get through another day, hour, or minute? Are you so stressed out you feel you are on a merry go round spinning out of control? You want to cry out, but will anyone hear you? Does anyone care?

Well ladies that is my life right now. This summer has been one of the most stressful times in my life. Nothing bad has happened; there have just been huge changes for all 5 of us. As you know any kind of change always brings stress. It seems like everyday there is always something else to take care of or to do. This is my reality right now, but I have great news!

God hears all of our cries! Our cries of desperation, anger, fear, doubt, and sadness. He loves us so much and he doesn’t want us to be stressed out. He wants us to rest in Him. He is our Father and He wants us to give Him complete and total control of our lives. He wants us to surrender to Him.

I know God will give me the strength to surrender to Him. Philippians 4:13 says, “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.” It is only through Christ that we can face another minute, hour or day. It is only though Christ that you will get off your merry go round. He is right there waiting on you, will you surrender to Him?

I am surrendering to Him to take over because I can’t handle it. I was never suppose too. He already has a plan for my life and He knows exactly what to do. It is only when we totally surrender to Christ that we will have true freedom. I am a work in progress and I claim Phil. 4:13 daily. My prayer is that you will make Phil. 4 :13 a daily part of your life.

Love ya,
Amy



Amy lives in Lawrenceville with her husband Jerry and her 3 boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment