Sunday, April 26, 2009


Creator – Architect and Builder of My LifeHave you ever stopped to think what it means for God to be the Creator, Architect and Builder of YOUR life? This has been something He is bringing closer and closer to home with me. It is something I think of all the time lately. I am becoming more and more aware of how little I “know” and how much I speculate instead of walking in what He has already done. We are His Workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which He prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them. (Ephesians 2)
You are His masterpiece!
Think of an Architect and Builder who have together just finished the most exquisite building. They stand in awe of their work and have an open house for all to see.
God stands in awe of His Work in YOU and wants the whole world to see the Glory of His Work.
• What are you doing right now?
• What are you feeling right now?
• Embrace what He created you to be.
• Ask Him what it is.
The Bible says in Psalm 139 that He formed our inward parts, He weaved us in our mother’s womb, that our frame was not hidden from Him, when we were made in secret and skillfully wrought in the depths of the earth. In Jeremiah 1, He told him, Before I formed you in your mother’s womb I knew you, And before you were born, I consecrated you; I have appointed you a prophet to the nations.
Now grasp this in the light of these passages:
• God created YOU!
• He “skillfully” wrought YOU in the depths of the earth
• He placed YOU in your mother’s womb
• He created beforehand the “work” YOU would do
He made a way to come to HIM through His Son and sent the H.S. to abide in YOU and accomplish the work in and through YOU that He skillfully wrought in the depths of the earth.
Wow! So who has been talking to you? Do you know that you are fearfully and wonderfully made? Do you know that He has a plan for your life and it is for a future and a hope? That everything in your life right now is being worked out for good and taking you to the finish line He skillfully wrought in the depths of the earth? That no one else has the master plan for YOU. And that He will complete it because He said He would. Sometimes I feel as if there is no plan, or that the plan is not working but that is not from God. It is the enemy coming to me just as he did in the garden with Eve when he said, “Indeed did God say’? What are you hearing right now? God will make a way when there seems to be no way – Why? Because He planned it that way. Rest in the fact that Before You were He Was, is and evermore will be. That when He placed you in the family He did, He already knew all things and had taken ALL that in consideration. Trust the Creator, Architect and Builder. His plan works.

4 comments:

  1. "His plan works."

    That statement is more timely than you realize.. :) Looking forward to this weekend!

    steph.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a blessing to know that the Master has a "master plan" for me. I always told others that the best plan was a plan, but the truth is: the "best plan" is God's plan. Thanks for reminding me again of the special plans He has for His beloved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo Sister, I feel so good about myself right now!!! Thanks for reminding me WHO made me and WHO I belong to! There is no reason to feel anything but good about who He made me to be!

    Blessings,

    Deb M

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's that word again..Trust. Thanks! Enjoyed this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete