Friday, March 6, 2009

Hi There!

We are about a week away from our first "official" post, but since we have the blog up and running I thought I would just pop over and give you a sneak peek!

Since we are focusing on the Names of God, I thought it would be fitting to start off with this song. We've been singing it at our church and boy...it does something to me every time.

Every need we have can be supplied in Him. Every hurt can be healed by Him. Every destroyed relationship can be restored by Him.

Our God is a strong tower.

He is a shelter like no other.

Nothing has the power to save...but His Name...





See you next week!!

Stephanie

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this song! There is nothing quite so powerful as a study of His name.

    Blessings on all that you put your hand to,
    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girls! My life exists only because of God and the blessings of who He is to me/us displayed in the characters of His Names. I am also reminded of the song "Lord, You're Holy". To me it is the ultimate song of praise to who God is. Here are the words I pray to the Lord from this song:

    Wonderful, Glorious, Holy and Righteous!
    Victorious, Conqueror, Triumphant and Mighty!
    Healer, Deliverer, Shield and Defense!
    Strong Tower and My Best Friend!
    Omnipotent, Omnipresent, Soon Coming King!
    Alpha, Omega, Lord of Everything!
    Holy, Holy, Holy is Your Name!

    I wouldn't be where I am today if it weren't for the Lord being ALL the names He is!

    More Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete